web design to web pages
Guidelines and tips in web design to create web pages
Here are some web design guidelines and tips to help you build a website easy to use.
1. First, figure out what to do and make a plan for it. This may involve some brainstorming. Then translate your ideas and plans on paper by drawing a diagram or a flowchart so you can view it. Then act accordingly.
2. Keep your web design simple, clear, consistent and easy to use.
3. Design a simple web design makes it easier for you to build your website. The end result is a website that visitors will find easy to navigate and easy to obtain any information you want.
4. Your content should be simple, complete and to the point. It should make clear the intention of its website, addressing the matter thoroughly and transmit direct messages to your visitors.
5. If your design looks complicated, redesign and simplify it. Complicated web design / design only make it harder for you to build your web pages. You can also confuse your visitors if your site is full of complicated mess of information.
6. be consistent throughout your design approach. The fund, using color and text formatting should be carefully selected and the design of the screen for all your pages consistent visibly.
7. Create a simple logo to identity your website. Have a captivating tag line somewhere with the title, and write about us page, which describes the uniqueness of your website. These will leave an impression your visitors remember your website. Make a statement of copyright at the bottom of Web pages.
8. They have a light color scheme, based on the theme of your website. Carefully choose a set of colors you use for your background, text, border, tables and cells, excel color scheme expresses the character of your web design and make it unique and attractive.
9. Identify who your target visitors and how they would make their presentation. Decide on the tone of language use and the approach that best suits your visitors. Whether use of language must be simple and casual or formal and technical? If you must use graphics-oriented approach or language on its website.
10. For readability, the length of a line of text must not exceed certain width within the computer screen. To limit the length of a line of text, use the indent of the text or use a table with the default width.
11. Blocks long passages of text can be tedious and tiring to read. Try to use short sentences, short paragraphs and bulleted or how to separate numbered list.
12. The width of the web pages should not exceed preferably the computer screen. People viewing your site usually does not care to scroll up and down the screen, but annoying when they have to scroll left and right.
13. Font Size: Use larger font, keep in mind that some visitors may have vision problems, and some may have a partial and deterioration of some ordinary people who simply can not stand reading a text small computer screen.
14. The text color that contrasts with the background color to be easily read. Similarly, the background image or texture chosen contrasted with the text color, so it is easy to read on the screen.
15. It looks great on screen and soothing to the eyes. But do not recommend using white text on a dark background. When someone wants to print your reference page, will not print because the background is not printed, while the white text is printed on white paper, you see nothing.
16. The images put on a website are not just there for decoration. They must be relevant and necessary for use as a visual to help convey the message, or serve to break a long text message and monotonous.
17. Limiting the size of an image is inserted into web pages. Large image takes longer to display, and most visitors do not like to wait long to see a certain image.
18. Keep the size of small web pages to open quickly – preferably less than 10 seconds. If the page is very long, have too many items to load and slow to display, consider dividing it into smaller pages and link them.
19. Content such as video, audio, flash animations, etc are huge in size. They will slow the page display. If it takes too long to load a page, viewers can give and go. They also use more of their bandwidth.
20. Make sure visitors can navigate around your, website, with ease. Must be able to find what you’re looking for quickly and get there. Use a menu map or an image, a site map, arrows, links and direction buttons to provide its visitors.
21. Make sure the pages are interlinked to make navigation easier. Links should be well organized, strategically placed and easy to detect by using appropriate colors. Use anchor links to facilitate navigation on the same web pages. Always check for any broken links and fix them.
22. Load all the important and essential information on the first page that visitors see. A brief introduction to your website with brief header, favorites lists, summaries, etc. This will quickly let you know if your page is what you are looking for.
23. Screen is your web design looks clean and tidy? Have someone take a look at it and get their feedback. You will be amazed!
24. The content within a table must have a little space between the borders. Set padding around the table or the storyline to its content.
25. Do not just add every neat trick, and animated images can be found just because you think they are cool. It actually tries to distract and confuse.
26. Deciding whether or not to use pop-ups. They are great for capturing the attention of viewers, but can be annoying and uncomfortable as well. Some viewers dismiss as pop-up ads and close immediately. Pop-up also will not work if viewers have installed a pop-up blocker.
27. Encourage visitors to contact you through a contact page with email link. It is even better than opt-in box that serves to collect visitors contact and data.
28. Another study of web design and setup. See how the design and organization of your header, links, menus, buttons, images, etc. Then select, approve and modify any web design to suit your needs.
29. Use website templates if you do not have any design style.
30. Make a backup of all your web pages. That will save a lot of problems if you have to rebuild their websites.
Well, some guidelines and design web pages – It’s all common sense.