Free Flash Templates
Free Flash Templates – Advantages and disadvantages
Free Flash Templates – sweet poison. There are many aspects of free flash templates that you should consider before using a flash template for your website. I will try to discuss some, that I can make your life easier.
Let’s start with the advantages:
1. Interactive - free flash templates are much more interactive and impressive than those of HTML. With a good idea and a better presentation than can convince your audience that can not be achieved with HTML templates No body wants to crawl through lengthy text; they want moving pictures, sounds to explain his point. A Flash site can attract the viewer to return again.
2. Artistic – Exploration of flash is much larger than HTML. Wild thoughts can be put to work to get an amazing job. You can take a look at the major sites of most of the flash and will amaze you like never before.
3. 2 in 1 – First, a media file before adding to your client and the second to provide information about you. And it costs much less than other media used for advertising
4. Audio / video integration – The video and audio files can be easily integrated to your flash site up too much space and no need to use plug-in odd-looking players.
5. Bye-Bye refreshing distraction – The entire site is loaded at one time. And after his car without problems
Now the disadvantages: (never like this)
1. Crawl – This is a major problem that flash sites are facing today. Flash is a compiled file that search engines can not read the texts decompile. To provide a wealth of information, just relax, use HTML.
2. Most Flash templates without having a much smaller space to provide information. If you try to force more text layout is suicidal. I never want that to happen, right?
3. Charge time – No one likes myself included. Think of a man in a 64k. He shoots him. Trust me that will never come to your site again.
4. Plug-in Flash – A small stone. But it bothers some who do not like the creativity. They want the simple text scrolling across. It is very difficult to change the mind. And he never paid for their work.
Conclusion – Yes, I know you need an easy way out. I will try to show three. Divide your site into two parts, Flash and HTML. A portion of advertising and other information Secondly integrate Flash into HTML (my favorite). Third, little desperate, put all your text in the Meta tags (not appropriate but you can try)